By Jean-Paul Ducrotoy, Mike Elliott, A.Y Oral, Z.B Bahsi Oral, M. Ozer
The lawsuits of the 2d overseas Congress on power potency and effort similar fabrics contain seventy three peer-reviewed technical papers, submitted by way of top educational and study associations from over 20 international locations and representing essentially the most state-of-the-art learn to be had. The seventy three papers are grouped into the subsequent sections:
- basic Issues
- Wind Energy
- sunlight Energy
- Nuclear Energy
- Biofuels and Bioenergy
- Fossil Energy
- strength garage, Conservation and Efficiency
- Environmental Issues
- Carbon seize and Storage
- Bio-Assessment and Toxicology
- pollution from cellular and desk bound Sources
- shipping of Air Pollutants
- Environmentally pleasant building and Development
- power administration Systems
- fabrics for Sustainable Energy
- fabrics for Renewable power garage and Conversion
- gas Cells
- Hydrogen Storage
- Photovoltaics and sun Cells
- Hydrogen creation and gasoline new release from Renewables (Catalysis)
- Carbon Dioxide Sequestration and Conversion
- Energy-Saving Materials
- Saving power in Buildings
- Modeling and Theoretical facets in Energy-Related Materials
Read or Download 2nd International Congress on Energy Efficiency and Energy Related Materials (ENEFM2014): Proceedings, Oludeniz, Fethiye/Mugla, Turkey, October 16-19, 2014 PDF
Similar international_1 books
Plant Pathogenic micro organism contains symposia and study papers provided on the tenth overseas convention on Plant Pathogenic micro organism. The ebook offers the entire textual content of twenty-two symposia papers that summarize the state of the art of the numerous elements of phytobacteriology together with affliction keep an eye on, taxonomy, genetics of pathogenicity, virulence elements, in addition to detection and prognosis.
This ebook constitutes the lawsuits of the twelfth overseas convention on Spatial info conception, COSIT 2015, held in Santa rate, NM, united states, in October 2015. The 22 papers offered during this e-book have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from fifty two complete paper submissions. the subsequent themes are addressed: formalizing and modeling space-time, qualitative spatio-temporal reasoning and illustration, language and area, indicators, photographs, maps, and different representations of house, navigations by way of people and machines.
- Proceedings of the First International Scientific Conference "Intelligent Information Technologies for Industry" (IITI’16), Volume 1
- Heavy Current Fluidics: Course held at the Department of Fluiddynamics, October 1970
- Groupware: Design, Implementation, and Use: 15th International Workshop, CRIWG 2009, Peso da Régua, Douro, Portugal, September 13-17, 2009. Proceedings
- Computational Logistics: 5th International Conference, ICCL 2014, Valparaiso, Chile, September 24-26, 2014. Proceedings
- International Politics: Political Issues Under Debate - Vol. 1
Extra info for 2nd International Congress on Energy Efficiency and Energy Related Materials (ENEFM2014): Proceedings, Oludeniz, Fethiye/Mugla, Turkey, October 16-19, 2014
5 Wind turbine 0 BI CI BI CI BI CI BI CI BI CI (pu) (pu) (pu) (pu) (pu) (pu) (pu) (pu) (pu) (pu) Load 1 Load 2 Load 3 Load 4 Converter Line Load 5 Fig. 2 Reliability measures (BI and CI) for load points 1–5 Table 1 Measures (RAW and RRW) for different network structure Comp. 061469 load 1. The simulation was run for a period of 1 year and the results are presented in Fig. 2. Components importance analyses process of load 2–5 is the same with load 1 and the result of the analysis is presented in Table 1.
From this point of view, global climate changes, the greenhouse gas emissions and reduced sources of traditional fossil fuels are one of the most serious environmental problems of present time. This fact was the starting point for Directive 2009/28/EC, which deﬁned two objectives in the area of RES, the mandatory 20 % share of RES in gross ﬁnal energy consumption in the European Community and the mandatory 10 % share of RES in transport, which all Member States must achieve by 2020. eu/portal/page/portal/statistics/ search_database).
The influence of repair rate on the reliability analysis of microgrid has been carried out . Other efforts include the investigation of the impact of distributed generation on the reliability of microgrid . However, previous studies have failed to study the impact of components on the reliability of microgrid and the impact of network structure . In this work, the influences of some selected components on the microgrid reliability are researched using reliability measure of components importance on different microgrid designs.
2nd International Congress on Energy Efficiency and Energy Related Materials (ENEFM2014): Proceedings, Oludeniz, Fethiye/Mugla, Turkey, October 16-19, 2014 by Jean-Paul Ducrotoy, Mike Elliott, A.Y Oral, Z.B Bahsi Oral, M. Ozer